Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Departure Time Is Here


Ni hao
The toes are ready for walking the Great Wall and places beyond.

Bear, GFs and I will be leaving for Chicago around noon today spending the night and departing on our flight Wed. The flight to Tokyo will take 16 hours and the flight from Tokyo to Beijing will be about 3 hours. Whew! We'll either be crabby as hell or zombies. Knowing us the latter will be true. We have a direct flight from Shanghai to Chicago on our return. That flight is only about 12 hours.

I am sure everyone is glad that today has finally arrived. I am also sure that I have driven them nuts. Thanks to all of you that have lovingly endured me...and my count down...for the past year and especially the last week. I promise not to rent out the Hayworth center for a command performance so everyone can look at my pictures projected on a wide screen TV monitor. (I'll have small ones on each table)
hou hwei yio chi

1 comment:

  1. followed your flight till AK and then it went international and would not track it any more.

    The dogs are doing well and say Hi

    Have a good time.

    Love Al

    ReplyDelete