Friday, July 15, 2011

New Art Class

I began an on-line art class today.  It is a Trip Journaling class, I hope it will help me keep a sketching journal while I travel to Europe.  There are students in the class from all over the US as well as well as Sweden, the UK and Mexico. Some are basic beginners and others seem to be professional visual artists. I think it will be fun. I've  taught several on-line classes for Ferris State University but have never been the student. I like being the student better.
This is our first assignment. It will be the opening page in the journal that I will be taking with me.  (I did correct the spelling error)

Found these two U tube videos of a guy actually videoing the hike that we will be doing.
TMB Part 1
TMB Part 2
This is a great slide presentation also.  Be sure to check out Alice's blog for other ventures that she has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment