Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reconnection

 Met with my hiking buddies yesterday. I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since I returned home. I've been incredibly busy but can't for the life of me figure out doing what exactly! Maggie and I took a hike to Mt. Baldy yesterday but it was nothing like our training hikes nor our actually hiking but it was good to reconnect. We then met Annie and Dave for a little wine, beer, cheese and bread to share pictures. It was wonderful to 'relive' our adventure.

My art class is coming along nicely and I am really enjoying it. The is the 4th assignment. Had to do some corrections. The top picture is my first try and then with a few suggestions from Laure the bottom is the second try.

Again this is the 5 assignment and I needed to do a few revisions. Note the shadow. I made the first one opaque and shadows usually are transparent unless very dark. Also putting a light red wash over the letters helped them show up more.



1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing your pages from Laure's Foundations class. I took that class last year and really liked it. I smile as I look at your images because they bring back fond memories of the class!

    ReplyDelete