Sunday, April 8, 2012

On the road again and other musings.


Well, yet another month plus has slipped by and I haven't written anything here. I will use my usual excuse...I've been busy...with what? Well finished the obligatory winter project of knitting a sweater...

I've been painting quite a bit thanks to the wonderful online classes that I discovered. I have virtually traveled to the beach and am currently in Ireland in County Clare (very appropriate) visiting the Ring of Kerry and painting up a storm.  I will be traveling for real to the beach next week....Yeah! and will also be taking an Imaginary Trip to Greece.

We will be leaving for our annual migration to the FL Keys. Yes, while others in the colder climes travel to FL in  Dec-Mar. we prefer to go in late March or early April and stay for several weeks.  The water is warmer so I can get some kayaking and snorkeling in and Al can fish some.

1 comment: