Sunday, September 9, 2012

Three Months+! Really?

Well, I just can't believe it's been three months + since I posted. I have been here several times thinking about posting but then got side tracked.  I've been pretty busy this summer which is great. Had my kayak out several times, lunched with friends, worked out, gained weight and then lost those few pounds, took another sketching class...Imaginary Trip To Paris this time... and now the summer is on the wain!

I'm leaving in a few days to go to New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. Lots of sketching opportunities in NOLA for sure. I missed Laure's NOLA made Live trip last fall. Can't wait! We'll be gone about 8 days and then I'll be home for about 48 hours. Just enough time to do laundry and repack for a 10+ day road trip with girl friends to TX. 

1 comment: