Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Has Finally Sprung!!!!

Spring has finally come to my corner of Michigan.  It's been a very looooong wait but I have to say it was worth it. Our winters are usually lots of fun with snow and cold weather, but as in most regions of the world this has been one weird weather year.

Tulip Time 2013 begins in our town on Saturday with lots of tulips, food, fireworks and 3 parades. It's a crazy time for us residents but loads of tour buses and visitors come.

I have been kind of in a funk and grumpy for about 2 months now and am gratefully coming out of it.  Life is good again and I'm excited to get to those spring/summer activities.

Also Laure Ferlita is starting a new class today and I am very excited to get back to sketching.  Her classes are just the best and the people that I've met are wonderful.

I hope to keep this blog more up to date and post some of my work.

Get out and enjoy your day, wherever it takes you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment