Monday, May 27, 2013

Thank You Veterans-especially mine!


Memorial Day in Michigan brings rain and very cool temperatures. My special hubby didn't like me taking a picture of him so this is all I got...He's a quite man! I want to thank him for his many years of service to our country and the benefits that he has shared with me. I loved the military life and miss it but retirement is wonderful.  I am very fortunate to have him in my life. 

He drove his Corvette in the local parade with a WWII Vet as a passenger...2 vets in a vet.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day and made a special effort to thank and remember those who have served our country and bless those and their families who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

My garden is finally beginning to flourish. It's been a long wait to see blooms and regrowth. The iris are the first in my garden this year. My purple and other colors will open probably tomorrow if we get some sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment